Reduce Fever to Restore Performance with Banamine-S Injectable Solution
- Respiratory disease typically triggers a fever
- Fever commonly reduces appetite
- Reduced appetite diminishes performance
- Banamine-S injectable solution can reverse this process, so pigs can get back on feed
How to Use Banamine-S
- At first signs of disease, administer Banamine-S injectable solution
- Administer 2mL/100 pounds, IM in the neck with a maximum of 10mL per site
- Observe a 12-day withdrawal period in swine harvested for human consumption
- Banamine-S injectable solution is a prescription product available in a 100-mL bottle
Banamine-S injection solution is approved for swine
Banamine-S injectable solution from Merck Animal Health contains flunixin meglumine which is FDA-approved for control of pyrexia associated with swine respiratory disease.
Ask your veterinarian how Banamine-S injectable solution can help your pigs feel better. The sooner they feel better, the sooner they’ll be up and eating like pigs. For product label, including complete safety information, see your veterinarian.
Important Safety Information
Swine must not be slaughtered for human consumption within 12 days of last treatment. Do not use in animals showing hypersensitivity to flunixin meglumine. Use judiciously, then renal impairment or gastric ulceration is expected. Not for use in breeding swine.
|Copyright © 2006, Intervet Inc. All rights reserved. Banamine is a registered trademark of Intervet Inc.|